From A Bunch Of Business Growth Zealots!
Support from any other marketing automation firm? You dream.
Without question, based on reviews, the marketing automation firms that are out there have some of the worst customer support around.
Got a technical problem or marketing question? You will be lucky to get a timely answer.
The Current State Of Marketing Leaves
Much To Be Desired!
Case in point: One of our partner agencies contracted with a major brand marketing automation suite, which claimed (before they collected thousands of dollars in fees) that as an agency they got a “dedicated support specialist.” Sounded good. Until the contract as signed and money changed hands.
After two months of onboarding (you read that right) it was finally time to launch their first campaign. And that’s when the problems showed up. The so-called “dedicated agent” was nowhere to be found. In fact, no one could be reached for two weeks!
And even that supposed support (which did not resolve the issue anyway) finally came after filing a support ticket (who wants to do that???), emails and phone calls to the company.
Our Business Support Is A True Game Changer,
Here Are The Facts:
FullStack TLC is a game changer on customer support. We are here for you, not the other way around.
That’s why we don’t have big upfront fees and sprint to get you up and running on your marketing campaign within days – not weeks or months.
The same is true for our focus on customer support. We want you to get your problem resolved fast.
While each of our packages includes a number of support hours, and when we say “support” we mean with a live person at the other end.
Our Goal Is Simple: To See You Succeed!
We want to see you succeed, not bleed you white for fees.
Here is what we have to support you:
- You will be assigned to a FullStack TLC marketing system advisor.
They will be your contact for all support questions and problems. They are based in the United States, not some far off call center.
- You will have a direct phone number to them and can reach them 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
- They will help you with system setup, system supervision and the lead nurture module.
- Access to our two weekly training webinars. One for the lead nurture system (Thursdays) and other for the balance of the system (Tuesdays).
- Our premium packages are setup with:
- Their own Marketing Concierge, one of FullStack TLC’s expert marketers to assist on their marketing efforts.
- Full administrative support.
- Access to self-serve reporting, available 24/7.
- Access to FullStack TLC’s “100 Awesome Free Tools To Help you Build Your Business”
How is that for support?
You couldn’t ask for better.